FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a black vltor Scar stock but they are OUT OF STOCK everywhere online. Anyone seeing something that I'm not?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
just set the in stock alerts via your email address at the various websites...they come in and out of stock in waves...the last stock that was in was back in early March so it should here any time......good luck.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Cheaper than dirt gets them on a regular basis. I bought one and I wasn't a huge fan. Unfortunately mines in the more accurate FDE

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
That looks like a space boot, made for someone who needs corrective foot wear. Just sayin'

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone! I ordered mine off from Dsg arms only because I'm in Houston and I knew it would be here fast. I like the feel of it so far now I just need to put the little anti rattle piece back in!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very true and the factory stock looks like those Ugg boots that women wear during the winter! Pick your poison haha

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks everyone! I ordered mine off from Dsg arms only because I'm in Houston and I knew it would be here fast. I like the feel of it so far now I just need to put the little anti rattle piece back in!
I also ordered from DSG. Great service. Can you post a pic of the anti rattle piece and tell me how to install it? I found a small curved piece of metal on the bench and can't figure out where it came from. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts