FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! New guy from middle TN. Thanks to recent election events :cry: ,it prompted me to spend some saved change and buy a FS2000. I'm on several forums and this one looks like another great place to discuss what we love to do. Look forward to making some useful contributions and the most of my new FN.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Welcome, pull up a chair.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yo, another MID TN person here - just got myself a PS90 and bought all the available ammo for it that bassproshops had in opry mills.

How you liking your FS2000?

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Nice hat normal, lol.

Welcome Rhino.

I just can't wait for Obama to take power in January. He is such a wonderful leader, what a great era we stand at the cusp of!

Heck, I practially feel like I don't need my guns any more ALREADY and he isn't even in office yet.

Where do I apply to get my mortgage paid for by the government? I lost the address again, doh!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome! Congrats on the FS2k :?

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Normalizer, SO YOU'RE THE GUY WHO BOUGHT ALL THE FREAKIN' AMMO!!! Just kidding, had the opportunity to shoot the P90 once, great weapon. I thought about one instead of the FS but didn't want a new caliber to buy/reload for. One of the ultimate SBRs. Haven't had a chance to shoot my FS2K yet. Hopefully this weekend. It handles great though.

·
Registered
150 Posts
same story here Rhino you'll find you made a good choice a unique rifle that actually works well,except the charging handle for some but thats a whole other topic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts