FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering approaching Stryker Enterprises with a proposal for a group buy on Vortex optics and SCAR appropriate ADM mounts. I'm personally interested in their Razor HD Gen II and Razor Red Dots, but I don't believe a group buy would be limited to these products (since I doubt we could get enough orders together for any one product to meet quantities necessary for any volume discounts from Vortex.) I'd also be interested in the appropriate ADM mounts for said optics, for my SCARs (and future rifles). Ideally, I'd end up with scopes in ADM mounts with Razor MRDSs in offset mounts. Why bother with a group buy with Stryker? I feel that there is the potential for added value if we can convince Jim to sell the optics and mounts as complete ready to go packages and I think we could get good optics, in good (and correct) mounts, mounted correctly. Jim has shown us in the past that he has been able to offer us exclusives and discounts on top shelf items like Atlas Bipods and the like, and I think we may be able to save $$$$ this way.

If anyone is seriously interested in this, please post the specific Vortex items you'd be interested in as well as yes or no on the ADM mount, or if you'd want the full blown dual optic rig like I am interested in.

Once we have some quantities to work with I will discuss it with Jim.

Again please, SERIOUS posters only. No, "how about Leupold, NF, Trijicon, etc?" Just VORTEX, period.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm a bit surprised there's no interest so far, but it occurs to me that no one here really knows me, so I will point out that any money involved in this project would go directly to Stryker, so there should be no trust issues.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Contact Jim and ask if he is willing to do this or even has the time before you get carried away.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Ok, Jim says he will do a group buy if there is enough interest.

This is only for Vortex products.

Any other posts will be deleted.

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
If anyone is seriously interested in this, please post the specific Vortex items you'd be interested in as well as yes or no on the ADM mount, or if you'd want the full blown dual optic rig like I am interested in.
^^^^^^THIS.

Thread cleaned.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.