FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about adding a Vortex red-dot to my SCAR 17 for quick acquisition and closer-in targets (am running a VIPER PST 2.5-10x44 scope). Looks like Vortex has added two new red-dots - the VIPER (at 6 moa) and the VENOM (at 3 moa) for quite a bit less than the RAZOR. Anyone have any experience with these red-dots on their SCARs?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Interesting... BH Photo has the Venom pre-listed at just under $200 with expected sale date to be in July. Might have to keep an eye on this one for my KSG...

These are too new. Doubt anyone has it to give you an answer. Dealers don't even have them yet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I spoke with Vortex and they indicated these wouldn't be out for a few more months... The guy suggested a Razor for the SCAR but thought the Venom would be awesome for my FNX 45 (co-witnesses with the sights on the 45T). I've been very impressed with Vortex's quality and their price-point is very attractive (plus their warranty can't be any better - if it breaks, for ANY reason, they'll send a new one)... Anyone use the Razor??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts