FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I'm going to have to get up EARLY!!!

School from 10:30 to 3:30, work 4:30-8:30. I'm expecting lines and possibly a 2 hour wait. I should have cast an absentee ballot.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
djv38 said:
I'm going to have to get up EARLY!!!

School from 10:30 to 3:30, work 4:30-8:30. I'm expecting lines and possibly a 2 hour wait. I should have cast an absentee ballot.
We had early voting for almost 2 weeks - I did it over a week ago.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I got in at 8:30, out by 8:45, straight republican ticket.

We don't have any early voting in Michigan, only limited absentee ballots (for elderly, handicap, and those on vacation/not able to make it to polling place).

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I was in and out in 15 minutes this morning. Thanks early voters for making my experience short and trouble free! Ironically the early voter lines here were hours long.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
That surprising about starbucks....since they were charging 2.50 for bottles of water to cops and firefighters during 9/11

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Oh yea i voted democrat all the way :oops:

just kidding :lol:

·
Registered
408 Posts
dtheman said:
I did an absent t ballot myself
Ohhhh you just made my day. Thank you.

Voting at lunch, and I'd better get a damn sticker!!! hehe

Zhur

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
YOU BETTER!!!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
Just got back took all of 5 minutes.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I went to my voting location at 5:00 and there was hardly anybody there - I guess alot of folks did the early vote deal this year.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
I might as well have stayed home. Only a few of the people and 1 proposal I wanted were passed/won. I think I'm going to have to move outta here in a couple of years. The state has become way too liberal.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts