FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought Ronin was among the few who couldn't be fed upon by the Wraith, and that's why they made him a Runner. How is it the Wraith could repeatedly feed on him and give his life back in the last episode? Did I miss something?

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
You are right thirsty. The Wraith made a runner for sport because he could not be fed upon. I think the story line writters forget to read his history prior to writing this episode.

·
Banned
328 Posts
They have never said that he couldn't be fed on. The wraith started to feed on him when he was first captured and changed his mind (presumably he assessed that Ronon was strong enough to be a runner). Most likely the runners are used for training - not sport.

The only people who can't be fed on are the ones who take that vaccine that kills half of all users.

Wraith can feed or transfer life back in at will. This was established in the episode where Sheppard is captured by the Genii and first meets "Todd"

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
thirsty said:
I thought Ronin was among the few who couldn't be fed upon by the Wraith, and that's why they made him a Runner. How is it the Wraith could repeatedly feed on him and give his life back in the last episode? Did I miss something?
i think your right i`ll have to watch that epi. i got it on dvr

·
Registered
13 Posts
I don't think he couldn't be fed upon. I believe the Wraith simply used the most resilient prisoners as runners. Didn't the Wraith feed on him when they caught him in the epoisode where he was introduced?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts