FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one am glad the Governor is finally dead! I'm P!ssed that Herstle was murdered off the show! He could have had it all! To the Governor Karma is a B!tch and she comes in the form of a flash flood sign!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
4,907 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
+1 on this, I too am pissed about Hershel, Everytime I have a favorite character they die!!! I felt the same about Dale then he died!
Eh Dale was holding progress back! He would have been great in one more season but he burned to bright to fast and burnt out!

·
Registered
4,907 Posts
+1 on this, I too am pissed about Hershel, Everytime I have a favorite character they die!!! I felt the same about Dale then he died!
Dale is dead! Why did you ruin that for me?......:-DJust kidding.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Dale was the voice of moral reason and then Hershel took that position over without being quite as unwilling to do certain things that need to be done.

I'll tell you what though, if I was Darell sitting there with that AR and eotech the second the governor drew that sword back...BANG!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wish that was the case, but then you would have had that douchewheel in the tank take over and well that wouldnt have been good either! I still would have shot that one eyed lunatic!

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I think Tyresse took the baby, you can see him running under the bridge in the prison, his M1 Carbine slung, and hands in from of him cradling something. A shell blows up the bridge and he keeps running... He had been heavily engaged in the fighting and probably had cuts on his hands, etc.

Also her car seat was unbuckled... Doubt a walker would do that...

·
Registered
376 Posts
The new episodes start the week immediately after the Superbowl. They want the whole audience to themselves!!!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Good episode. This last one followed the comics pretty closely. Not many semi auto weapons in the appocolypse must rethink inventory.

1 - 20 of 165 Posts