FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New member, and first post. I've been looking for an FS2000 to buy for some time, and just recently stumbled across this forum. Haven't had any luck anywhere else so far, so I figured it would be as good a place as any to check. I'm based out of Columbus, OH, so I would prefer somewhere relatively close (say a couple hours) to pick it up in person, but I would be more than willing to have it shipped to a local FFL if everything checked out.

I would prefer one in black, but I'm open to the OD green as well. Would also prefer the tri-rail, but again, I can work with the standard forend as I know where I can get a rail. Trying to come in under $2000, but given how rare these are now, I can maybe play a little bit depending on what the condition is, as well as what's included. Can pay cash in person, or money order/similar payment if needing shipped. Let me know if you've got one you're looking to give to a nice home! Thanks.

·
Administrator
11,039 Posts
I have one NIB Black with the foregrip you want and some other upgrades It also has a Gen 1 Trigger Pack. PM me if yoh are interested but because they are not made anymore and it's Gen 1 it is way more than you want to spend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, friend. This is only the second online store I've seen with one in stock, so I'll definitely keep it in mind.

Hey all. New member, and first post. I've been looking for an FS2000 to buy for some time, and just recently stumbled across this forum. Haven't had any luck anywhere else so far, so I figured it would be as good a place as any to check. I'm based out of Columbus, OH, so I would prefer somewhere relatively close (say a couple hours) to pick it up in person, but I would be more than willing to have it shipped to a local FFL if everything checked out.

I would prefer one in black, but I'm open to the OD green as well. Would also prefer the tri-rail, but again, I can work with the standard forend as I know where I can get a rail. Trying to come in under $2000, but given how rare these are now, I can maybe play a little bit depending on what the condition is, as well as what's included. Can pay cash in person, or money order/similar payment if needing shipped. Let me know if you've got one you're looking to give to a nice home! Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts