FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I need 6.5 Creedmoor & have TONS of other caliber ammunition to trade: CMP 30.06, .308/7.62, .223/5.56 (55 gr., 62 gr., tracer), 9mm, 00/000 Buckshot. What do you need? Will trade at "normal" prices per round or at today's current inflated "delusional" prices. Let me know what you need. I've got a new rifle that's hungry and needs to be fed...

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck !!! Some of us don't have any ammo to trade... LOL
View attachment 138442
My skinney white ass you don't!!! Of course the ONE crate of 6.5 Creedmoor is located at the very bottom & middle of that pile!!! Permanent back damage trying to find it!!!

Reactions: LESTER

·
Registered
469 Posts
I dont have a 6.5 so I never look for that caliber in ammo. However, I would be glad to look around over the next week or so as I am out and about and see if I can find any. Anything in particular you are looking for, and in what quantity? Glad to help if I can.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have a 6.5 so I never look for that caliber in ammo. However, I would be glad to look around over the next week or so as I am out and about and see if I can find any. Anything in particular you are looking for, and in what quantity? Glad to help if I can.
THANKS for the offer cd. If you come across any +/-140 gr. plain old "target" ammo I'd be interested. No fancy hunting loads withhigh tech, cosmic bullets , just FMJ or as close as they get to that in the $25 - $30 range. Probably a unicorn but maybe a box or two exists somewhere out there. THANKS again for your offer and help...

Reactions: cdiamond

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
THANKS for the offer cd. If you come across any +/-140 gr. plain old "target" ammo I'd be interested. No fancy hunting loads withhigh tech, cosmic bullets , just FMJ or as close as they get to that in the $25 - $30 range. Probably a unicorn but maybe a box or two exists somewhere out there. THANKS again for your offer and help...
i'll check my stash and see if i can just sell you a couple or few boxes out right. i'm pretty heavily in 6.5 Creedmore and have a few thousand rounds of it stored up. i'm not interested in selling a lot of it but i don't mind helping someone out in a time of need.

·
Banned
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'll check my stash and see if i can just sell you a couple or few boxes out right. i'm pretty heavily in 6.5 Creedmore and have a few thousand rounds of it stored up. i'm not interested in selling a lot of it but i don't mind helping someone out in a time of need.
THANKS Doc!!! I've got a new SCAR 20 in 6.5 CM and I'm looking to get familiar with it out at the range. No fancy hunting loads, just plain old "target" loads, if there is such a thing in 6.5CM. I've got an old vault full of everything BUT 6.5CM and I really needed the rifle like I needed ANOTHER hole in the head, but my willpower was weak (non-existant!!!). So if you come across anything past it's expiration date, I'm happy to pay you what you think it's worth. I just need to get some copper in the barrel. THANKS again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts