FN Herstal Firearms banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a new or used SCAR 16s prefer black but will buy an FDE as well.

If you have one you would like to sell please PM me with the model, description and condition, your price and contact info.

If you think you have a rifle that is better that you would like to sell, send me the details and the price and a little note why it is better and I will give it careful consideration.

Finally if you know a dealer that has one in stock for immediate purchase, please let me know who I should talk to at the dealer, their location, their phone number, and their price. If I buy it from that dealer, I will send you a $50 gift certificate from the same dealer to thank you for the referral and good deal. If the dealer is the referrer, I will make a $50 contribution to the USO in that dealers name.

Per the rules of board a picture with the post, this is what I am looking to buy.
;)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have had my eyes open for available SCAR's and I can't offer you ANY encouragement. Best of luck finding one. Maybe things will get better in 6-8 months when the backorders are filled. Or just order one from a reputable place and have them put it on backorder. Happy New Year!

RAT in Houston, Texas

·
Registered
605 Posts
Andy's police supply in miami has one they were willing to do $3500 cash buy..its expensive, and I didnt even try and negotiate the price but its an option. Dont know how much they are going for on GB since ive been looking for a 17s instead.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey skunkworks, the last time I checked magnum firearms here in honolulu Hawaii had a blk 16s for 3400. They are pricey but they were pretty stocked up with rifles because most people bought from other shops that were cheaper. They still had bunch of ars, couple acrs, one scar amongst other things. 50 dollar certificate will work :)

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To let folks know, I not interested in bidding on a rifle in an auction unless they have a buy it now. However, if the same seller has had the same rifle listed three times in an auction for the same price and never sold one, well I am probably going to pass on that too.

I am more interested in finding one that a FN forum member wants to sell or if you saw one in your local gun store and you can point me in the right direction, you can earn a $50 referral fee with a gift certificate from the same shop. Thanks!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Look at my post about andys police supply if you are willing to spend the $3500. I dont want the $50 I just want someone to help me find some black scar 17 20rnd fn mags lol.

Donate the $50 if you get it, I have a feeling they might go
down on their price if you push as I was negotiating a scar 17 from them and their response was "we'll do the 16 for $3500"

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you know a dealer that has a SCAR 16s for sale, send me a PM with the details and if I buy it from that dealer, I will send you a $50 gift certificate from the same dealer as a way to thank you for the referral.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To the joker who sent me this, it was the best email I had received all day.

Though not quite the SCAR I am looking for, if you know of one at you local gun store that is available, please let me know and you can earn a $50 gift certificate from the same gun store if I buy it. Share the love.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You know, sometimes when you ask for things, you shouldn't be surprised at the answer.

Today's helpful forum member trying to earn the $50 finders fee said they found Tan or Black SCAR in stock. The complete gun is cheaper than what some people are selling mags.

Then I found out it was on Amazon for $171.

True to my word, if I end up buying it from Amazon, I will send them a $50 gift certificate from the same dealer.

If you have a lead on a FN SCAR 16 or 17 from your favorite gun store or know of someone that has a used or new one they want to sell, PM me with the details and price and if I buy it, I will send you a $50 gift certificate from the very same store to thank you for the referral.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.