FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, please don't lynch me if this has already been covered, I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm looking for suggestions on a kydex style holster for my FNX-9 that fits my new HSGI riggers belt (1.75 in) which will be worn inside a HSGI war belt. I want the holster to be dropped 3-4 inches off the belt so it hangs below belt level. Any suggestions would be awesome.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I haven't purchased it yet, but I've been looking at the G-code XST holster and the G-code DUTY mount. G-Code Holsters and Accessories for Tactical Carry Systems
You cant find FNX in their holster choices but I called them a while back and they said they could make one for it.
There is a crazy long thread about war belts at AR15.com. ( Google: "warbelt ar15.com" ) Set aside an hour or so when you start looking at it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've got some pics in another thread of my temporary tactical rig. I am using one of the Condor adjustable drop loop rigs with all the different flaps and Velcro so it adjusts to fit about anything. I was looking for a range rig and remembered I had this in my call-out bag. We use them for 'what if' situations.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey fellas, please don't lynch me if this has already been covered, I searched and couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm looking for suggestions on a kydex style holster for my FNX-9 that fits my new HSGI riggers belt (1.75 in) which will be worn inside a HSGI war belt. I want the holster to be dropped 3-4 inches off the belt so it hangs below belt level. Any suggestions would be awesome.
Blade Tech

1 - 5 of 5 Posts