FN Herstal Firearms banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Kentucky has the same deal, open carry no permit required, concealed requires a permit. I think Florida is the most gun friendly state. You can get a carry permit from florida that is recognized in over twenty states, no matter where you live, don't have to live in Florida.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Only thing that sucks down here in the Gunshine state is there is NO open carry. None. Kinda sucks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
We're really close to getting SBRs

It seems that my intel was on :target:. It is a different bill than the one that I posted previously, but as you can read, it passed 47-0 in the Senate and 95-3 in the House. Now the bill has been delivered to our Governor ...

SB 5956 - 2013-14

·
Registered
81 Posts
Read the laws carefully, I think you will find that showing up in a Bank or a Bar with a gun on your hip will be problematic.;)
Perfectly legal to carry in a bank, open or concealed(if you have a permit).

You cannot carry in a place that serves to 21 and older only, like a bar, but in a restaurant that serve alcohol and food to all ages, it's legal.

As you said, read the laws carefully.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just remember, here in Washington State while it is now legal to own an SBR, once all the paperwork et al is complete, the new law makes no provision for short barreled shotguns. They are not legal for citizens to own.
If you move to Washington State, try to move to the East side (that is, East of the Cascade mountains). We are conservative over here, for the most part, and a far cry from the bleeding heart buttpuppets you find in King county.

GS

21 - 30 of 30 Posts