FN Herstal Firearms banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
If that were my rifle and he kept leaving little dings in it I think he'd have bigger problems than repeated FTL's. What an idiot!

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
Ouch !

·
Registered
6,692 Posts
If that's muzzle blast, then it's impressive to say the least. Could've sworn it was the spent casings hitting it.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Hahaha!!!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Some of the big brakes have a lot of force. if you go to 1:11 in my 50BMG video you can see how much blast is being redirected to the sides. Enclose the area around it as in the video Stryker posted, and it's going to be amplified:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I hate it when people don't watch there brass or take into account the rifle they are shooting. I remember this jerk started shooting a 300win mag next to two kids and there dad. They were probably 10yrs old and shooting a bolt action .22lr. They were getting freaked out and scared. I was to the left of him and figured he didn't know the left side of the outdoor range was kinda for high cal and the right side low cal. So I told him. His response was "it's a free country" I thought for a moment and pulled my semi-auto rifle out and emptied two mags of .223. Letting it rain brass on him. He of course complained and I responded "it's a free country man" He packed up and left in a huff. I thought I handled it poorly, but after the range was called cold a bunch of people came over and thanked me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Great video, thank you for sharing it.

The blast from the Good Iron brake on my bullpup M14 folded both the front and
rear Magpul MBUS PRO down... I had to switch back to the DC Vortex flash hider.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.