FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I honestly think McCain could be looked at slightly for throwing the damn race - he did too many stupid things

·
Premium Member
3,531 Posts
BUY BUY BUY

Borrow money if you have to. A draconian bill is coming in and it has been leaked.

Buy ammo for what have have first and foremost.
Buy NFA items that you have been putting off - cans etc.

The truth gestapo is coming next.

-TH

·
Vendor
5,628 Posts
How can they call it now???? There are still a lot of precincts left and States left. WTF!!!!!

IT can't be over!!!!! :evil:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
wow we are so f*cked now I am going to order all the high cap mags i can now as well as c-mags, and all the other stuff i wanted over the next month dammit man :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

expect to see a new crime bill come next spring

ammo is going to double or triple

THIS SUCKS B*LLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Do you think McCain would have done better with another VP candidate? He might have done better here in Michigan if he had picked Romney. So far, it has been fairly close here with Obama holding a 4 pt lead.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Just bought some more hi-cap mags while they're still cheap and available...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Ohhhhh its the end of the world as we know it......ITS the end of the world as we know it bla bla bla.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
It's looking real bad. The dem's are going to have a solid hold on the senate and the house, plus a democratic president. I'm not looking forward to the next 2 and 4 years. They'll be able to do whatever they want.

Here's to hoping no supreme court justices die or quite during the next 4 years...

·
Registered
356 Posts
I am SOOOOOO pissed! I truly believe that America is screwed. I was interviewed by the military newspaper Stars and Stripes today right after I saw the final outcome in our PX foodcourt. I told them how I really feel. I'm anxious to see if I get quoted or not. ::FF:: :!: :cry:

·
Administrator
11,242 Posts
Thermallator said:
BUY BUY BUY

Borrow money if you have to. A draconian bill is coming in and it has been leaked.

Buy ammo for what have have first and foremost.
Buy NFA items that you have been putting off - cans etc.

The truth gestapo is coming next.

-TH
What leaked draconian bill do you refer too?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Guns are out, all the distributors are out of everything thats evil and black. I know, I spent 4 hours calling them all monday trying to get AR's AK's and anything..

Its all gone.. If its in the store and you can see it GET IT! Ammo is still alright to get.. Then again, that was Monday. The cost went up a ton but its there for now. Get any imported ammo while you still can.

7.62X39, 223, 9mm, 45, 7.62X25 and any of the off ammo you want for your Sweeds or even M-44's. If it comes into the country thats the last of it. Try to get brass so it can be reloaded.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Im going to the gun store today and dropping huge coin!!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
At least kentucky didn't fall to his reign!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts