FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that Bud's Gun Shop has become an advertising sponsor to this site! Please welcome them aboard.

When I was an admin at HandgunForum - several members there bought Walther P99s from Bud's after hearing me brag constantly about the gun. So, while I haven't bought from Bud's personally, I know people who have.

:idea: :idea:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks Ship!

I just kinda fell into the role of helping Bud "branch out" a bit more on the net. So, I will be your humble Bud's Gun Shop rep....

He has a HUGE inventory and is an FN dealer.

He is currently blowing out 5-7 pistols for $779 and I am currently working on getting a very special price on some 5.7x28 ammo for members here. Stay tuned!

ANY questions anytime, please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Here is a link to Bud's: http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php

BTW, that $779 is a special price. Email me for details!

·
Registered
395 Posts
wlcohen said:
do you guns come with fired casings so they can be shipped to Maryland?
Yes, *if* the manufacturer includes them.

Some (like Kimber I think) do nont include a spent case in their products.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thanks Robert!

Lee

·
Registered
980 Posts
I bought a new savage 10FP left hand from Bud's last year. It was the cheapest on the net @ $500.
No complaints about the service! It's a small world, I'm glad to see them on the forum!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Eeww... TA needs a Savage 10xx, I just need to learn a bit more about the models before I can decide which one. But this is a discussion for another thread. Thanx Turbozag!

TA

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thank you Bud's Gun Shop for becoming an FN Forum sponsor! And a very warm welcome.

Salute!

·
Registered
395 Posts
Thank you!

:shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts