FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have ANOTHER great sponsor that joined us this weekend (that makes 3 - woohoo).

Several of you already know his product - Nitesiters.

They are special luminescent decals for handgun sights. I have read nothing but positive reviews of his product on several forums. And, I had even been trying to get him here as a sponsor for a while now.

If I ever get around to buying that Inox Beretta 92 - I plan to get a set of these things to cover those horrible red dots that Beretta likes to use.

Anyway - welcome!

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is the same product - you can put them on any sights (on any gun).

I hate all black sights personally - so this is an opportunity for me to get some guns I had prev passed up - and I can add my own dots.

Once I get thru my new few items on my "to buy" list, I may get back around to some guns I prev passed up because of this issue.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello guys!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate the positive feedback Ship!

So these will fit on just about any gun. The regular Nitesiter set comes with 8, 1/16" dots. I just started selling a Large Dot/Strip set of Nitesiters as well. It has 4, 1/8" dots, and 4, 1/16" x 1/4" strips. Enough to cover pretty much any gun out there.

Please do feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns. I'm happy to help!

www.nitesiters.com

THANKS!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts