FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to our newest sponsor, SOFMatchstaff.

He's one to help with 5.7x28mm reloading, and he has some reloading stuff forsale for the caliber, for you guys that are interested.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Hey there!

·
Registered
137 Posts
P S

Thanks guys, hope to enjoy myself and offer another opinion to the world at large... I noticed that the Profile section is kinda barren, is that normal on sites like this? Kinda limits the insight to who your talking to.
M1P90, sounds like we have a bit in common, once I get abit more gooder wit the computy thing here I'll see if I can put up some pics of some of my creations. you might even recognize one or two..

AL........SOF

PS; thanks to shipwreck and thermalator for their assistance getting me up to speed.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: P S

SOFMatchstaff said:
Thanks guys, hope to enjoy myself and offer another opinion to the world at large... I noticed that the Profile section is kinda barren, is that normal on sites like this? Kinda limits the insight to who your talking to.
M1P90, sounds like we have a bit in common, once I get abit more gooder wit the computy thing here I'll see if I can put up some pics of some of my creations. you might even recognize one or two..

AL........SOF

PS; thanks to shipwreck and thermalator for their assistance getting me up to speed.
U mean the Profile section in each member's profile? It's up to the members to enter what they wish to in their profile. Most do not on all forums.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Welcome!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts