FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Better keep paying your taxes! Millions of people just like this are DEPENDING on YOU!:p

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She was brutally honest..... it is pretty sad that they (left) can just buy votes like that....

·
Registered
641 Posts
Just wait till all these "US border kids" are unleashed on the system...

I can't wait to pay for a foreign teen's food, education, health, entertainment, housing, etc.

Reactions: BOOMSLANG

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
They have no sense of shame, or pride. They also have low expectations of what they can achieve and what they can be if they really tried. Personally, I'd rather work my butt off and live in my paid for house on paid for land, eat decent food I paid for myself, and continue to invest so I can retire without being trapped in a corner by Uncle sugar. These people are for the most parts slaves to the system. And the longer they stay in the system the harder it will be for their children to break free and become productive citizens.

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is so damn infuriating. I didn't make multiple deployments to combat zones, pay m taxes s these people can sit on their asses. If I could have the last 2 years of incme tax back, I could fully fund my son's college education. Makes me sick.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts