FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I fixed your post for you. U only need the link to the extra file. You had copied all sorts of other stuff in there too, and the pic wasn't coming up.

Anyway - very nice. Did you just get it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I never get my post picst to work anywhere. :cry: I have had the gun for awhile but just recently completed it!! :p

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I like it! Good job. :shock:

TA

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive had about 2-3 hundred rounds through the gun. The sight is a $19.99 one from CDNN (Forgot name) & for the money it works like a charm!!!!!! :grin:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice rig

and isn't funny how it works out some times with the El Cheepo stuff? I bought a reddot DSA from Cheaper then Dirt years ago for a 10/22 to use just one time. It's still on it years later and working perfect. Go figure

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep! :wink: I was thinking about saving for another Eotech but I like this cheepie fine! 8)

·
Registered
395 Posts
I think it looks excellent.

I plan on doing mine almost the same way.

I will use the TROS mount, and either an Aimpoint or mini ACOG.
I mount my M-3 on the left so I can activate it with my left thumb, and I'm going with the ETR sling.

Nice job!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
You may find the light on the inside will not carry well. If I put a laser or light on mine it will be on the outside so the weapon can lay flat against me while carrying it. Just a thought.

TA

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Yea - I had a scorpion light on the inside - I finally removed it because it bugged me when it bounced against me all the time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Exactly, thats why I put it on the "Outside" it would punch into my back when slung (is that a word?) :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
By the way I, I got some Ammo (197) from Midway for $703.00 delivered!!!! FYI :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have updated it with a Lasermax Laser & a CMMG fake suppressor. Pict to be coming when I learn how to post it. :lol:

·
Registered
395 Posts
I actually like the M3 on the inside, but when I added the ERT sling, the light was "in the way"..

I'm thinking of converting to single point because the light is easier to use on the inside where I can use the thumb of my forward hand to activate it while maintaining the right hand on the trigger...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts