FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup, just jumped into the truck. I had been wanting one of these for a long time, not a primary use type gun but to shoot once in a while and so my MAK90 could have a fellow countryman to talk to in the safe.

Anyway, it was real clean (95-98%) and came with 4 mags. Not cheap but better price than the $2100 PS90 black that I saw and the $1850 Green PS90, WOW.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was some kind of Military show (historical stuff) up in Belton. Just north of Georgetown up IH35. It was different as most of the vendors and lots of the customers were all dressed in WWII US and German uniforms. Kind of wild, I think most of these guys were in to the reenactment stuff. Anyway it was kind of cool to see all of the WWII stuff. I figured it was better than cleaning the backyard.

Here is a link

http://alleramilitaria.com/

·
Registered
35 Posts
I remember when the type 84 entered the market way back in the mid eighties and it was interesting time to watch the chinese grab some of the 5.56mm market from the Galil and valmet at prices under 400.00 dollars. Norinco and PolyTech both originally made this varient for the USA market only but the only thing that really sucked was the mags of each manufacture did not interchange. Several years ago i had both the 56-2 and 84-2 with side folding stock and red furniture by polytech, awesome guns and fetched a serious price during the ban. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts