FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to pick up some 20 rounders, seem like they will be eaiser to use at the range.

What ones should I get?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'd like to know what brand 20 rounders are being used for the FS2000 also.

I was looking at HK 30 round, then CProducts 30 round and now D&H 30 rounders.......but the 20 round mags are a little easier to get right now.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I don't have them to tell for sure, but I have heard to get the straight 20s, as curved 20s don't fit the magwell quite right.

Other than that, most aluminum mil spec mags will be very similar- I am a fan of C-Products mags myself, but not sure that they make a straight 20.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm using curved 20 round D&H mags in my FS2K. They work fine, but you'll need to install Magpuls as it's difficult to to get a good grip once they're inserted.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Anyone else other than Jungo2 use 20 round curved mags? I found some 20 round curved D&H but don't want to order 10+ of them just to have them not fit correctly.

Thanks

·
Registered
459 Posts
OK then, while I wait on some CProduct 30 round steel mags I'll get a few D&H 20 round mags.

Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I'm using 10/20 straight stainless C-Products mags. They were WAY too short to grasp easily prior to my Dremeling down the dust skirts to get drop-free. You'll have to add Tactipul or Magpul Ranger plates

·
Registered
34 Posts
Curved or straight the 20 round mags work fine on the FS2000. It is recommended you have either a Tactipul, Magpul, Magpul Ranger plate, or something to help you pull out the mag (unless you remove or cut the mag's dust skirts for a drop-free. They are just barely long enough to offer about a half-inch of gripping surface. It's simply not efficient enough for fast mag changes.

I'm going for the D&H and C Product Aluminum magazines with Black Teflon coating. I'm also adding the MPRanger Magpuls on all of them. Its must have!

:?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts