FN Herstal Firearms banner

What accessories do you wish for?

9K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  devildoc 
#1 ·
There are more and more things being made for the PS90 - some of our sponsors here are working on some new stuff.

But, what kind of stuff do you wish would be made for the PS90?

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Well, considering my Walther mags are not that cheap, I can sorta liv with the mag prices.

I kinda would like to see a mag with a metal section where the rounds eject from. Or, a more durable mag. I bought 9 in case there is ever another hi cap mag ban, and in case I ever get any broken mags. With handgun mags, all I need is extra springs, and I know that mag will live forever. With these mags, you do have to worry about breakage.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Iraq Ninja said:
What about an extended cocking handle? The current one is ok, but with gloves on and under stress, the finger can slip off. Should be an easy mod to do..
They already make these. I have one - Go look in the Product Review section... I did a review of it and I have a link to the site to buy them in my review.

I really like mine - but, U don't really want one on the inside of the gun - It's too big and sticks into you. On the outside of the gun, however, it works great!

Discussion starter · #42 ·
andygold said:
1 piece, 100 round magazine that fits like the clamp together (2 x 50) versions, but with a coiled, rolling spring like you see on some 10/22 mags.
Critical Dimensions isn't a sponsor here any longer - as he wants to sell directly to vendors. However, he is working on a 100 round mag that should be out soon - and it will be available thru some vendor, somewhere, when he is done...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.