FN Herstal Firearms banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Re: There is

tgr934x4 said:
CMANavy said:
I would like a 100% legal trigger group kit that has a third click and a "2" on the selector.
There is a company making that, I think it is magazine parts.com or something like that.
Actually, Halo Manufacturing already makes a selector with the A-1-S marking that you can easily replace the factory selector, which is marked 1-S.

What about an extended cocking handle? The current one is ok, but with gloves on and under stress, the finger can slip off. Should be an easy mod to do..

Discussion starter · #30 ·
Iraq Ninja said:
What about an extended cocking handle? The current one is ok, but with gloves on and under stress, the finger can slip off. Should be an easy mod to do..
They already make these. I have one - Go look in the Product Review section... I did a review of it and I have a link to the site to buy them in my review.

I really like mine - but, U don't really want one on the inside of the gun - It's too big and sticks into you. On the outside of the gun, however, it works great!

Something like this? :? I'm working on this right now. No release date yet.

This one has a rail for your laser! :shock:

What do you guys think? Good idea or what? Really... let me know.

accessories

1 cheaper mags. after all if there is such a problem with the things they need to iether fix them or reduce the price

2 cheaper ammo. I'm not worried about different 5.7 ammo only the availability for the practice

3 rails

4 parts

5 different trigger packs like light or standard trigger pack 8)

If I could have just one accessory it would be a TR upper receiver with a match grade 20" bull barrel. That way I could mount a scope and use it for long distance shooting just by switching receivers. That would be KEWL. [/img]

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.