FN Herstal Firearms banner

What accessories do you wish for?

9K views 42 replies 23 participants last post by  devildoc 
#1 ·
There are more and more things being made for the PS90 - some of our sponsors here are working on some new stuff.

But, what kind of stuff do you wish would be made for the PS90?

#4 ·
I guess the only thing I can think of is spare parts for whatever may break or wear out on the weapon. I haven't field striped mine yet, so I don't even know what kind of parts are in it. Other than that, I think I'm cool - Got an optic, laser and flashlight mounted. Have a nice gun case and brass catcher. My sling is on the way. I'm going to buy a double mag piuch from Robert and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one of his vests. I think I'm good. I haven't shot mine yet, so maybe something will pop into my head once I can get it to the range. What I'd really like to see is cheaper mags and more companies making 5.7 so there's a better supply. Hey, a girl can dream......

#6 ·
Different upper options that could be quickly swapped out like changing the upper on an AR15. Different calibers like 17hmr, 22mag. That way you wouldnt have to re-adjust the sight when switching calibers. The optic would stay integral with the upper.

Another caliber that would be perfect for the PS90 is the Tokerov 7.62x25. This cartridge has excellent penetration and can easily defeat lighter ballistic vests (class I, IIA and II). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7.62x25_Tokarev

#10 ·
LOL, I've seen some creative uses of paracord. I actually used 1.5" wide nylon straps and 1" wide nylon straps, along with various clasps to make my sling. I'm not a fan of sewing stuff together, and figure that using the clasps would facilitate removal for cleaning/maintenance but also be strong enough to keep it all together. I had a lot of left over materials.

#13 ·
same as above

I agree with the broader assortment of ammo choice and another source for mags. The price of the two ammo choices is hard on the wallet, especially since I end up spending 3 to 4 hundred on ammo per range trip just for the PS90 at that price it does a lot of safe sitting. Which sucks ! The mags are the other thing I wish were cheaper too !

#14 ·
Well, considering my Walther mags are not that cheap, I can sorta liv with the mag prices.

I kinda would like to see a mag with a metal section where the rounds eject from. Or, a more durable mag. I bought 9 in case there is ever another hi cap mag ban, and in case I ever get any broken mags. With handgun mags, all I need is extra springs, and I know that mag will live forever. With these mags, you do have to worry about breakage.

#23 ·
Re: There is

tgr934x4 said:
CMANavy said:
I would like a 100% legal trigger group kit that has a third click and a "2" on the selector.
There is a company making that, I think it is magazine parts.com or something like that.
Actually, Halo Manufacturing already makes a selector with the A-1-S marking that you can easily replace the factory selector, which is marked 1-S.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.