FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Previously I saw the FS2000 Gen 1 hammer groups going for $450-$600 on GunBroker.

Be aware that the F2000 (military select fire) and FS2000 have different dimensions on the hammer group, and are not interchangeable.

·
Registered
22,118 Posts
Supply and demand.

What someone's willing to pay for it.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
I paid $425 back in the day.... Haven't seen one on GB or anywhere else but have not looked too hard either.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ok someone please explain to me why they are going for so much money? I am 99% sure I have a gen 1 hammer pack and I don't understand why the price? What would be the disadvantage of me selling mine for outrageous money and buying a good aftermarket trigger pack? Inquiring minds want to know. Also, how would I verify I do indeed have a gen 1 pack?

·
Premium Member
21,737 Posts
Ok someone please explain to me why they are going for so much money? I am 99% sure I have a gen 1 hammer pack and I don't understand why the price? What would be the disadvantage of me selling mine for outrageous money and buying a good aftermarket trigger pack? Inquiring minds want to know. Also, how would I verify I do indeed have a gen 1 pack?
First, there are no aftermarket hammer packs.

The Gen 1 has the auto-sear, the Gen 2 does not.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Are you sure this is accurate? A close friend of mine has a post 86 sample f2000 hammer pack in his fs2000 carbine. The f2000 pack fits the same as fs2000 pack but of course with different functions the selector switch needs modifying.
Previously I saw the FS2000 Gen 1 hammer groups going for $450-$600 on GunBroker.

Be aware that the F2000 (military select fire) and FS2000 have different dimensions on the hammer group, and are not interchangeable.

·
Administrator
12,289 Posts
I hope your friend is an 07/02 SOT FFL. They are not supposed to be interchangable without modification. Like the PS90, you can not put a P90 hammer group in it without modification. The stock will not allow it without modification. It's supposed to be the same with the FS2K/F2K series.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.