FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just found the forum and have been on the fence for one for awhile now. What is the price of the ps90. My best friend is an 01 ffl so if you know dealer cost that would be even better. If not, what are they generally running?

Are there any models to stay away from??

I dont mind buying used.

thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I've seen green for as low as $1395. I paid $1499 for mine in black last month.

Really no model to avoid.

They do have the tri-rail version that comes w/o the factory sight and a little bit lower rail. But, they charge more for it.

In the end, it costs about the same as if U buy the standard model and put your own rails on it...

·
Registered
857 Posts
depends on your loacation
got mine in MD for 1800, saw same one yesterday for over $1900 and the one with the new site for over $2200

·
Registered
35 Posts
Up Here in Washington State the Black & Green PS90's sell right at 1600.00 dollar mark. The TR model has seen a small increase over its release to 1700.00 dollars. :roll:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yea, the green with USG sight is $1999 at impactguns. There is a gun show here this weekend (S. FL) so I am hoping to find a better deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I actually saw a black one at a gun show NIB for $1399. I ended up buying the USG model for more but was glad that I didn't buy the one I almost did for $1475, or I'd feel ripped-off seeing it cheaper.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
I thought I almost was gonna have to order mine online to get a good price - but luckily I didn't have to. I just can't make myself buy a gun w/o seeing it first - there has been too many times I planned to buy a gun at a show or my local gunstore - only to see the finish all beat to hell (scratched up).

I've also had new guns ordered for me from my dealer, and when I open them up when theyc ome in, the gun has scratches. Because of that, I never buy a gun w/o seeing it first.

I had a dealer hold mine and I met him at a gunshow 3 hours away from my home. That was a long trip - especially round trip. But it was worth it. Even then - I opened up the box and inspected the gun before buying it.

Yes, I am anal retentive about my guns. Someone I used to shoot with used to tease me about my "museum pieces" :p :oops:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just picked up my black TR for $1599 at my local gun shop. The also threw in 100 rounds of 5.7, a 50 round mag, and a FN hat and shirt.

·
Banned
41 Posts
wlcohen said:
wildcard said:
i paid $1699 last week. Cheapest i saw it anywhere. Most were asking $1900 or so.
You must be in MD - same prices i see
I paid $1800
Nope, vermont. Theres really only about 4 decent dealers in the whole state, and only one carrys any decent amount of semi-auto rifles, thats where i got mine. All the others i saw were in NH for $1900.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts