FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video references the root causes of our current economic situation.
There's not alot of references in the news informing the public of why this happened.
Check into it, it ain't over yet!

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

That Frank guy needs to be ran out of town on a rail. Do you see the problem now fatso?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, the Dems with Fat Frank pretty much initiated the legislation that REQUIRED the banks/financial institutions to make loans to those who would not otherwise qualify.
My questions is, since all those mortgage loans are going bad & causing the banks to fail, what happened to the PMI insurance that was required to be placed on those loan values? Seems that would have played an effective role in backing up the failures. Something doesn't seem right there.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
pelosi is a real piece of work. The first words out of her was to blame Bush.

Her and this frank idiot are taking no responsibilty. Surprise surprise.

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Hmmmm....... what's going to happen now? I just saw on tv that the 700 billion bail out failed in congress. Not surprising, the stock fell ALOT, 777 points for the DOW and don't remember the rest. I'd buy if I had the money. Who knows, maybe I could OWN HK or FN if I bought enough stock! I wonder if they are even listed?????

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Honestly - it is a shame that there is all this finger pointing and blaming (both parties are at fault, yet blame the other). However, while it may sound like a conspiracy theory - I think that at some level, among some important factions -- This is all planned.

Many people do not want this to pass. But, now with the drop in stocks today, people pushing the plan can now point to this as another reason why it MUST be done. I think that among somebody, somewhere, in a dark room - this is all part of the plan.

Also, I've been thinking lately... I read a lot of Buddhist and Taoist texts. While technology has changed (obviously), its amazing to look at the similarities in politicians today and politicians from 2000 years ago. It seems that politics naturally breeds greed no matter the time or place.

While I've gotten to where I closely follow what is going on in the world and in the news, I'm about to tune out soon. The "machine" has taken on its own form, and no one does the right thing or listens to the people anymore. I think tuning it out makes for a happier life. I'm almost about to hit that point. The Taoist texts teach that none of that crap matters anyway. And, as all democracies (throughout history) never last that long -- with the way we are going, I'd be very surprised to see this country resembling its present day form in 100 or even 50 years from now.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Honestly - it is a shame that there is all this finger pointing and blaming (both parties are at fault, yet blame the other). However, while it may sound like a conspiracy theory - I think that at some level, among some important factions -- This is all planned
Yep, I agree. The tactics that they use can also be found in the book "Art of War" by Sun Tzu. These bozo's have been using the "us against them" thing to gain control. People need to wake up. Stop looking at things as a Repubican and Democrat issue because neither one gives to ****s about you or me. There actions are to benafit themselves. Thats it. If you hand them enough money they will fight your cause. If that isn't ancient china I don't know what is.

Politicians = Parasites.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts