FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
11,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Re-institution of the Congressional and Presidential oil drilling bans. This will help to booster gas prices back up to $4.00 to $5.00 a gallon and eventually $10.00 per gallon.

Massive amounts of gun contol laws that do not work but make anti-gunners 'feel good' while sportsman will be hunting Grizzly Bears with sling shots and rocks (which also will be eventually banned as will pea shooters, elastic bands, and sharp pointed knives).

The outlawing of many many firearms and all handguns.

Removal of border agents and a Grand Re-Opening of the borders.

Removal of troops from Iraq prematurely which will result in a VERY large Iran.

Iran obtaining NUKES unfettered by western powers.

Peace talks with Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Removal of the planned ABM sites in Poland and the former Checz Republic.

The castration and gutting of our military forces.

Fairness doctrin institution (which means that Glenn Beck, Schnitt, and Rushbo) will be looking for new jobs while Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddox get unlimited air time to bore (indoctrinate) us to death.

The total unionization of America.

Intereest rates in the double digits.

Inflation in the double digits.

Massive unemployment due to 're-distribution of the wealth' doctrin.

A stacked SC which will change America as we know it into a welfare state where Government is always right and personal rights and freedoms are extinguished.

Socialized medicine. This means that we too will be paying 59% (yes that is right, 59%) of our wages to the government (much like the Danes do now) to support this and other social give-our-hard-earned-money-away programs.

Some type of reparations for slavery.

Government owned airlines, auto industry, banks, oil companies, .....

Boy, this IS a never ending list....

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I will be fascinated to see how the presidency (and the problems he's now responsible for) ages him. If you look at old videos of George Bush he looked a lot younger and just 8 years later, the guy is totally aged (and not naturally). No normal sane person would desire that position.

·
Registered
21,553 Posts
B52U said:
No normal sane person would desire that position.
That's what I think too. I'd wager a guess Colin Powell didn't run for this reason in 2000 when a bunch of people wanted him to.

I would not want the job. I'd get sick of the SS guys following me everywhere and no privacy whatsoever for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
47 Posts
The government already owns the banks. That's not Obama's doing.

I'm going to laugh when Obama ends up not being even remotely as bad as 30% of the country says.

I'll also laugh when he's much, much worse than 30% of the country says.

And I'll be happily watching from 30%, right in the middle, where I know that both the republicans and the democrats are crazy Federalist who should be booted out of office in favor of a party that's actually interested in smaller federal government and less government spending, rather than just campaigning on it.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
And I'll be happily watching from 30%, right in the middle, where I know that both the republicans and the democrats are crazy Federalist who should be booted out of office in favor of a party that's actually interested in smaller federal government and less government spending, rather than just campaigning on it.
+1.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts