FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think I paid around 1285 last October for a black MK2. It's a little more than I wanted to spend, but at the time they were hard to come by and I was tired of waiting.

·
Registered
289 Posts
800 used with 40 EA T6P

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I paid...
$1500 used IOM
$1300 Used OD
1298 NIB FDE & LGS when I went to pick up my transfer of the OD....
I did have some older USG's that I sold off during the frenzy picked those up for about 1k....

Reactions: LESTER

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
I paid nearly $1300 just over three years ago. It was terrible deal, I'll admit. It was one of those "I was at the gun shop with my wallet and no self-control" situations. But, in retrospect, I most likely would have blown the money anyways...it was bound to happen. I still have the Five-seveN and am happy with it, so all ended well.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I traded a like new S&W 386 Night Guard + $200 for mine 3 weeks ago. I have a second 386 Night Guard, so no regrets.

You can find them new on Gunbroker right now for $1050 to $1100 "Buy Now". So add shipping to your FFL and transfer fee and that is what you will pay.

There are also quite a few on auction that are in the $900s with a day or two left on the auction.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
$1150.00 after Xfer fees. love that pitol and would gladly pay it again. Need more ammo :(. It's big brother likes to eat it all up.

Reactions: BigBuckeyeGuy
1 - 20 of 152 Posts