FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked one up yesterday - got it for $700, about 300 rounds through it, from a retired cop.

Seems like a nice piece.

Anybody got any history with these?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, seems real nice, just never handled a WC before.

I'll tell ya though, the trigger pull actually seems nicer than my Kimbers, and I love my Kimbers! :D It's real smooth, and pretty light.

Anyway, I looked them over on GunBroker and the cheapest I could see was $900, some were more than a grand, so I figured if nothing else I'll flip it for $100.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL! I'm kind of on a buying spree right now, throwing all the cash in my gun safe at whatever I can find that trips my trigger. :D

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Not a bad deal. With a polymer frame, that would be a good carry gun.

I'm looking for a 45 carry gun, and while I looked at some 4" 1911s, I don't wanna have to worry about rust in the Texas summers. So, I've decided on a 45 cal USPc

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think it would too Ship - I've got a holster that would work with it too. Maybe I'll load it up with JHPs and tote it around for a while (after I run some ball ammo through it to verify fanctionality).

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Madhouse said:
Damn man, you trying to lure me into more calibers? I'm consolidating, remember?!?

:-D
Oops, forgot :-D . But who cares? Which ever one you choose could be a range only gun. Those Scandium frame's are NICE and that 327 is SWEET!!!

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
ShipWreck said:
Show us a pic :?
Ship...

You have an addiction.

We are going to hold an intervention :lol:

I like looking too. Can't wait to get one.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Madhouse said:
Yeah, seems real nice, just never handled a WC before.

I'll tell ya though, the trigger pull actually seems nicer than my Kimbers, and I love my Kimbers! :D It's real smooth, and pretty light.

Anyway, I looked them over on GunBroker and the cheapest I could see was $900, some were more than a grand, so I figured if nothing else I'll flip it for $100.
Iceman might take it off your hands. If I remember correctly, he was planning on getting a Wilson Combat. Too bad you posted what you paid for it. Now he won't give you that extra $100 :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I would love to have a WC but im too poor...only Hi points for me

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thats no excuse rudy...At least I have ONE!! :?

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Man, that trigger is nice! The gun functioned well, even with the crappy dirty-assed ammo I fed through it. I'm impressed, it's a nice piece.

:?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts