FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Eugh....almost embarassed to say....a taupe '97 Chrysler Towne and Country LXI. Yeah, but it's cool the thing was free, so that's what counts. I will say it is very comfy and has a good sound system.

I'm totally working on getting an early '70s nova in good enough condition to restore/customize.

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks to someone breaking into my Oldsmobile 88 and trying to steal it, hence breaking the steering column, this is my ride to and from work now.

·
Registered
125 Posts
1994 Subaru Legacy. Runs like a top, cheap insurance, paid for and has nice cupholders. Only thing wrong with it is it is old.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I also have a 2004 suzuki verona and a 1989 ford F250 but no pics.....

·
Registered
636 Posts
TheVestGuy said:
WOW

everone has Bike, Nice

I like the 4 wheeler, what kind is it
I missed this sorry its a 2002 Yamaha banshee lots of work done runs on 110oct will top out @ 117mph in 1/8 mile

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
abpt1 said:
TheVestGuy said:
WOW

everone has Bike, Nice

I like the 4 wheeler, what kind is it
I missed this sorry its a 2002 Yamaha banshee lots of work done runs on 110oct will top out @ 117mph in 1/8 mile
WOW, thats Insane, FUN, but Insane

Very nice

·
Registered
131 Posts
I drive a 93 s10 4door blazer ! Some will say what the hell ! Thats a piece of crap ! But, it to is my other OCD fixsation ! I don't think you will ever see another one like it ! The motor has been swapped out for a twin turbo ram jet v8 W/ 450 shot of NOS in three stages. It has 1ton axles front and rear, 12 inches of lift sitting on 39.5x12.50 Irocs. I have about $20,000 in the motor and close to $25,000 in the suspension. I will post pics of it later for all to see ! I love the thing it will go any where !

1 - 20 of 65 Posts