FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
two thoughts:

1) water bureau in Portland would appear to have no idea what constitutes safe or unsafe water... 1 pint of pee in a 38 million gallon reservoir, compared to the estimated 3500 lbs of bird **** annually?

2) they get so much rain there that pouring 38 million gallons back into the Columbia river doesn't really change anything about their water storage situation

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Chicago, New york and some other cities have been doing it for years.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
Not to mention the fish and any other creatures living in the water.

·
Registered
8,450 Posts
Chicago, New york and some other cities have been doing it for years.

Yeah, ah, that's easy to answer - Libtards swimming in the water-- causing mass infection of non- logic, and entitlement thinking. Stared few generations ago with hippies bathing in the water. All downhill from there.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
I live near Wichita Falls. We are not the only city in TX using reverse osmosis to reuse water. It's actually cleaner to reuse the water which has already been treated once, than the process of treating lake water. Desperate times call for desperate measures. That being said Ozarka it is!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I saw the story about that idiot in Portland - and the idiots who run the local water board.

Hogans Heros Triple Facepalm.jpg

·
Registered
140 Posts
I live near Wichita Falls. We are not the only city in TX using reverse osmosis to reuse water. It's actually cleaner to reuse the water which has already been treated once, than the process of treating lake water. Desperate times call for desperate measures. That being said Ozarka it is!
I'm 2 hours away from WF. As long as I've lived in Texas I've only drank bottled water. Kinda like deployments I guess!

·
Registered
136 Posts
"Every drop of water on the planet has at one time been inside the body of a living thing". This.the navy uses recycled water, often times mixed with a lot of petroleum distillates. Imho i'd rather drink pee than JP-4

1 - 12 of 12 Posts