FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I post over on arfcom all the time. I have been active in their Sig threads about the MPX. Apparently Sig has switched production over to just 8 inch pistol models and the folding brace is not currently being put out. The folder is rumored to be released for sale separately in August or so. I have been getting tons of PM's with interest in buying my brace and folder. I am waiting for my form 1 and collapsable stock, so I won't need this for long but it is currently in use. Not too motivated to sell, but the sharks are circling. What do you guys think is a good (for me) price to ask?

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Not sure about price on that but you could always put it up on GB and let the cards fall where they may. I have seen some of the most astounding things / prices on GB.

Reactions: six-n-twins

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Maybe even..... Sub sonic. That word seems to increase price even for less of everything ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
If you've already submitted your form 1 for that gun you should probably have the ATF shred your paper work if you plan on selling it. Once its an SBR your stuck with it unless someone wants to buy it and wait for their paperwork to pass before you hand it over to them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you've already submitted your form 1 for that gun you should probably have the ATF shred your paper work if you plan on selling it. Once its an SBR your stuck with it unless someone wants to buy it and wait for their paperwork to pass before you hand it over to them.
Just selling the folding stock...not the gun

·
Registered
377 Posts
Perhaps I misunderstood the OP, but it sounded as if he was only interested in swlling the folding brace. My question to the OP because I too am waiting on my Form 1 is have you heard any time frame as to when the MP5 style telescoping stocks will be available? I am sending my lower out for engraving tomorrow and I will be really bummed if I get my tax stamp and nomstock is available

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Perhaps I misunderstood the OP, but it sounded as if he was only interested in swlling the folding brace. My question to the OP because I too am waiting on my Form 1 is have you heard any time frame as to when the MP5 style telescoping stocks will be available? I am sending my lower out for engraving tomorrow and I will be really bummed if I get my tax stamp and nomstock is available
I was told 8 weeks about 3 weeks ago. I see people are getting shipping notices now though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts