FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your range fees like where U live?

My outdoor range was $6.50 for years. Then $8.50 around the 1st of the year, and now it is $10.

My indoor range is $10, or $15 for 2 shooters to share a lane. Gun rentals are only $5, but ya gotta buy their ammo, which is $2 or $3 higher per box.

Their year membership is ridiculous at $300 per year, though.

·
Administrator
11,104 Posts
Indoor range. Both pistol and rifle. And they let me shoot 5.7X28

$12.00 per hour per lane or $35.00 per month (unlimited use) with discounted gun rental (and 1 free gun rental per month) or $265.00 per year with the same benifits of the monthly costs.

I can get cheaper, but its outdoors, not air conditioned (this can be a beech in Florida), and I have to travel 35 miles to it versus the 3 miles now.

·
Registered
76 Posts
$300 a year for unlimited use, indoor. 25 yard rifle/pistol lanes. Membership gets you discounts and such.

I don't remember the hourly rate, but I do remember figuring it up and if you go more than 2 times a month, the membership is a better deal.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Preferred outdoor is free
Secondary outdoor is $2/person all day
Indoor is $10/hr, $5 for handgun rental, $15 for SMG rental (Saturday only). I've never been charged for more than an hour even when I've been shooting for 3 hours though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't usually pay for a range because we go about two hours out on the mountain to a secluded spot where we shoot all day and go home at dark. But, if we must go to the range, it is $50 dollars for the entire year here !

·
Registered
636 Posts
0 for pistol behind my uncles house .

50 a [email protected] topton gun club.

50 a [email protected] pikeville sportsmens club.

10 a year @ blandon rod and gun club.

I did belong to three others but they lapsed ......

·
Registered
83 Posts
the indoor range is 10/hr or 400/yr.

the BLM is free

·
Registered
48 Posts
$150.00 per year if you work off the annual $25.00 range fee. This is for a range that is as follows.
Range #1: 25, 50, 100, and 200 yard target lines. Large and small bore rifle and pistol.
Range #2: 100, 200, and 300 yard target lines. Center fire rifle only.
Range #3: 25 yards. Primarily pistol, practical pistol, cowboy action, and sometimes three gun competition.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Down at burnsville (kost, I haven't forgotten about you!) it's 11/gun, I think 5/per second gun. I only shoot my 9M, so for a box of 50+range it runs me less than just the range fee at the competitor (Bills Gun Shop)

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Indoor range - $8 Pistol only max 25 yards
Outdoor range- $15- everything- max 100 yards

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't know what the membership is for a year at the range I go to but it is $10 a visit.

Not too bad but there are 2 25 yard ranges, 1 50 yard, 2 100 yard ranges, 1 150 yard range and 1 300 yard range. There are also several trap/skeet ranges as well but I don't go down there.

When I am at work the range is free and they have 50 yards, 100 yards and 300 yard ranges.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
$275 a year, unlimted use for my family of 4 for indoor rifle and pistol.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
ELLIOTT436 said:
jasestrong said:
$275 a year, unlimted use for my family of 4 for indoor rifle and pistol.
Nice where do you shoot at? I go to the Pinella shooting range.
Shoot straight on US HWY 301 & MLK, by the fairgrounds.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts