FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything else we can do to help U guys?

Therm is really busy, and I've have some FTP issues with my firewall (I think that is the cause of the problem). So, things like moving and replacing banners must be done by only him because of that (we sort of gave up trying to fix this issue for me). Therefore, he only has time to do things once or twice a week.

I already posted something in another message here in the Sponsor Forum about rotating banner ads possibly coming - since it was requested by a sponsor here.

But, besides that - anything else we can do to help?

I routinely bump messages ya'll post sometimes by responding to them to help them remain visible. I've also done product reviews for some of ya'll, and I also try to bump the message reminding people to purchase from sponsors here.

In addition, when I see someone on another gun forum asking about an item that one of U guys sell, I direct them over here. I've been doing that this very week in fact - a couple of times.

So, I'm trying to help ya'll out as much as I can - so U don't feel like you purchased an ad and are getting no support from the forum.

·
Banned
84 Posts
Your efforts are most appreciated! I can't think of anything else off the top of my head that you can do. You are doing more than many Admins do.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Maybe a FNForum.net section for Sponsors to post WTS ads for items exclusive and only available here. Something a little different than a sale or special, dedicated for sale to forum members only or something exclusively marketed to promote the FNforum.net.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Has anyone here ever actually reached out to FNH or FN Manufacturing to see if they would be interested in sponsoring or hosting a Manufacturer forum here???

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CriticalDimensions said:
Has anyone here ever actually reached out to FNH or FN Manufacturing to see if they would be interested in sponsoring or hosting a Manufacturer forum here???
I have tried. No response on any of my tries.

Also, we have 2 FN EMployees that registered here. One won't respond or participate. The other wrote back to me a couple of times when I asked if he could give us a bit of inside info on current and new products. He asked what kind of info. I wrote him back again and never heard back from him on two of my e-mails. So, don't know what else to do...

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CriticalDimensions said:
Maybe a FNForum.net section for Sponsors to post WTS ads for items exclusive and only available here. Something a little different than a sale or special, dedicated for sale to forum members only or something exclusively marketed to promote the FNforum.net.
If anyone else is open to that, we can do that - but I sort of assumed your own subsections were for that.

The Vest Guy was concerned about people not reviewing the sponsor forums, so that's why he suggested a rotating banner where sponsors could pay extra to advertise monthly specials.

My concern is that we may have TOO many subforums. BUt if anyone else chimes in and agrees, we could probably do something.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts