FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,483 Posts
As far as I know, both generations of FS2K trigger packs are white. Now, I do believe the full auto pack it black.

I have a Gen 2 and it looks like yours, minus the auto/safety (whatever it's called) sear that FN omitted in the Gen 2 packs. Is there a reason you think that it's not a Gen 1 pack? It appears to be, but I'm not an authority.

Reactions: cetane and dank

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked around online and a desired gen 1 pack looked nothing like this. Was hoping more experts would have chimed in lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pretty sure the above is correct:
-Gen1 is white and has safety sear
-Gen2 is the same minus safety sear
-Mil trigger is black and has auto parts

·
Administrator
11,048 Posts
Its a Gen 1 FS2K Hammer Pack. The F2K hammer pack is a different color and slightly different design. Even so, this hammer pack is quite easily modified so that you can go to jail if you choose to do so. People will pay a premium for this Hammer Pack just because of the above.

·
Vendor
3,282 Posts
Yes..... like akitainu & HK said, it is a gen 1 pack. Good collectors piece in my book.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still cannot see what the difference is they all look the same. So you're saying my three pictures that I posted is a gen 1 trigger pack? 🤞🤞🤞

·
Administrator
11,048 Posts
Yes, thats the auto sear. It was removed in the Gen 2 packs. There were people paying up to $1000 for that piece wben the Gen 2 packs started showing up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts