FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did it just never take off in the United States or is it discontinued? I bought one years back from CDNN and thought it was great. After a couple years I sold it because there was nothing available for it, not even new grips and I got a little paranoid that if something broke I would have a nice paperweight but always thought if it did become more popular and I could get parts and hi-caps I would get another one.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Is that the same as that Browning BDM? (discontinued as well) I almost bought a BDM when they 1st got discontinued in the late 1990s, but decided against it because I was concerned about getting parts down the road.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShipWreck said:
Is that the same as that Browning BDM? (discontinued as well) I almost bought a BDM when they 1st got discontinued in the late 1990s, but decided against it because I was concerned about getting parts down the road.

Not sure, mine was factory engraved "FN Herstal" on the left side of the slide and "HP-DA" on the right.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O'Neill said:
Browning and FN products interchange sometimes. It does seem similar to a BDM. I need to go search out a BDM photo.

Found a pic of the Browning BDM and I don't think it looks like the FN HP-DA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts