FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i haven't been around for a while, so i was wondering, what ever happened to the 100rd. mag for the ps90? i think critical dimensions was working on it, i did a search, and can't find it.

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
:-? Now you got me wondering. I can't find it either. I remember putting in a reply to one of the posts so I searched my own entries and can't find anything on this. :evil:

Help us out here Ship. :)

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
It IS gone - I can't find it either.

I don't think Crit Dimensions can delete an entire thread, even in his own section. But he either did, or had Therm do it for him - because I know nothing about it.

I would suggest sending Crit Dimensions a PM and asking...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I deleted the entire thread. It had gotten a bit off subject related to other types of aftermarket magazines. But the main reason for deleting it was to make way for a major announcement related to the 100 round magazine. Financing has been secured and production of the major component plastic injection molds has begun this week. Watch for the related announcement with release dates soon. I will go as far to say that several members here(which have yet to be determined) will be receiving the first available 100 round magazines for free. Of course site staff gets hooked-up too......

·
Registered
170 Posts
CriticalDimensions said:
I will go as far to say that several members here(which have yet to be determined) will be receiving the first available 100 round magazines for free.
Hey buddy ole pal old friend. :lol: Just kidding. Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Sorry for the confusion. I deleted the entire thread. It had gotten a bit off subject related to other types of aftermarket magazines. But the main reason for deleting it was to make way for a major announcement related to the 100 round magazine. Financing has been secured and production of the major component plastic injection molds has begun this week. Watch for the related announcement with release dates soon. I will go as far to say that several members here(which have yet to be determined) will be receiving the first available 100 round magazines for free. Of course site staff gets hooked-up too......
TAGGED! This is the first I've heard of this! :eek: I await further developments with bated breath!...
Tomac

·
Registered
156 Posts
Count me in for a few 100 rounders. Looking forward to seeing these happen.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Good news Ken.

Congrats on doing a good job of developing some cool products!

:shock:

·
Vendor
5,593 Posts
"How does the 100 round mag look/work? Is it like two 50's on top of each other?"

He is not giving away any technical secrets untill it is released. We all have to just wait and see. :eek: :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Like I said in the previous (deleted) thread - Let me know when they are available and I will take a couple :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Woo-hoo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts