857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to add an HK to my collection.
I am thinking about the P30 or P45
Sort of leaning towards the P45 since I have 2 9mm's now and only 1 .45

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I love my P30!!!!! I bought it and fell in love with it as soon as I held it. I have yet to have seen or even held a P45 :oops: Why not a usp .45 or hk 45? Got one of each and love both of them as well!

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
Where do you get "P45" from????? :-? :-? :-?

Anyway's this is an easy one: Get BOTH!!!!!!! :-D

I'd get the P30 or P30L though.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I looked at the HK45c as a possible carry gun, but preferred the USPc 45 better - so that's what I got a few weeks ago.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Get one of each :p I did and have no regrets what so ever. On a side not, looks aren't everything :?

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
I thought the grip felt better on the USPc45 over the HK45c. And, I like to put 1 finger on the outside of the trigger guard when shooting. The trigger guard is squared off on the USpc, but angled further out on the HK45c

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
This is true...I agree but I also like the fact that they aren't using the same rails that are on the USP"s

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like I am getting a Beretta Px4 .40 as my next gun - always wanted one to match my Cx4

that makes 4 gun purchases since the election - I think I will have to give it a few weeks before I pick up the HK :D

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
:? :? :? :?

·
Premium Member
4,057 Posts
I've had a couple of friends who both got a PX4(9, 40), didn't like it, one got a Glock and the other picked up an XD then both went back to get an HK!!! :-D One got a P30L and the other got a P2000 .40. when they both wanted an HK in the first place :-D :-D :-D . They told me the HK was too "expensive" but ended up paying MORE by the time they got to the HK :lol: . Now I think they each want to get what the other one got!!! :x

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Furyataurus said:
I've had a couple of friends who both got a PX4(9, 40), didn't like it, one got a Glock and the other picked up an XD then both went back to get an HK!!! :-D One got a P30L and the other got a P2000 .40. when they both wanted an HK in the first place :-D :-D :-D . They told me the HK was too "expensive" but ended up paying MORE by the time they got to the HK :lol: . Now I think they each want to get what the other one got!!! :x
I actually rented the Px4 at my range and thought it was just ok - -
But I still wanted one to match my Cx4 & I have the money to burn :?

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
That is a down grade but w/e floats your boat :? :p

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the HK is still on my list but I got a great deal on the Px4 & already have a bunch of mags from my Cx4

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
wlcohen said:
the HK is still on my list but I got a great deal on the Px4 & already have a bunch of mags from my Cx4
I had a PX4 40 cal before - good gun. I only sold it to put the $ towards my custom 1911

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Thats what I'm talking about! :?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts