FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this is, of course, a hypothetical "what if" situation....What would you do if/when Obama passes a law that requires gun owners to hand over your guns and they have feds/leos going to homes collecting guns. What would you do if two feds come to your door demanding you to hand over all of your firearms? :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't forget about me! I'll join! :?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, for just normal bubba's like myself :oops: :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,554 Posts
I'd tell whoever came over to F-off and get off of my property. They would have to break down the door to get my firearms. I would not give up my guns that voluntarily. There would definately be legal action and I'd tell them when that case is done, you can come and try to get them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,017 Posts
there is two things you can do in that case you can hide your guns and claims someone stole them or fight, opps there is a 3rd option be a little b*tch and hand them over lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,955 Posts
workingman1976 said:
... be a little b*tch and hand them over lol
Which apparently 54% of this country would happily do, and a high percentage of the remaining 46% would as well because they "don't want any trouble".

****ing sheep.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lame....I have a room that I'm building with a double sided mirror to hide my guns :?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,557 Posts
I still do not understand how all that crap about his associates, his past and other things got overlooked by the people that voted for him.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
One thing I thought was funny was how he had all these huge donations made by prepaid cc's. Looks like he was getting his pockets lined for future favors that he will fill.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top