They do tend to multiply. Congrats.

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
315 Posts
My fnx 9 came with four. 1. On the gun and three in the box. Two with horizontal cuts and two.with stippling.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Shoot a SCAR, I won't trash talk the LWRCI -it's a good weapon- but give a 16s/17s a test drive then decide. You'll likely end up like the rest of us, with more FN's than you originally envisioned and that.............is a good thing.

Not really, i'm an LWRCI fanboi when it comes to rifles. :)

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Other way around, Tacs come with 2, 9/40 come with the additional.
I have 4 with my Tac. Need a pic?

From FNH's website:
The FNX™-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX™ to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for competition or personal defense. Made in the USA.

Reactions: SeaMac

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
No pic needed, my FNX-40 came with 4, my friends FNX-45 came with 2. FNH's site does indicate exactly what you say, strange...

I have 4 with my Tac. Need a pic?

From FNH's website:

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Was yours new? The standard 45 only comes with 2. You can buy the additional back straps (Midwest Gunworks has most in stock and they claim they fit all FNX's)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts