FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are going nuts! All these rude people showing up at republican speeches and rallies. What are they trying to accomplish by running out in front of Palins car? They are acting like they have lost theirs minds? They get to vote like everyone else, what is to be accomplished by acting like lunatics?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/21/vo.palin.protesters.kkco

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Things are way out of hand. I know some people voting for Obama, and anytime I try to set some facts up for them, they do not want to hear it, and automatically attribute my views to parroting talk radio... I give up dude. We're screwed.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Its friggin scary the rose colored glasses folks are using. Ive been emailing Obamas voting record around. Many wont even look at it.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I think many people are looking at what has happened since Bush took office and they see McCain as Bush lite. Now there was some thing that happened on Bush's watch that he had no control over. However the actions he took or didn't take after the fact is all on him.

McCain is fighting the good fight but he hasn't shown his maverick side to the voter's. Had he came out early and balked Bush policies like Immigration, Wiretapping, Torture, The Iraq War, The Economy...... He would have gotten alot more independents onboard, but he was "too little to Late".

Don't take this the wrong way but I really don't think McCain really wants to be president.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
More lunacy. Why do they think acting like this helps them in any way? That's the part I don't understand. If you have the hots for obama then make phone calls or hold meetings or volunteer to work for his campaign and hand out flyers. Do something positive and helpful.

Most of all vote since in the end that is your best way to get him elected.

But displaying rabid hate and disrupting McCain and Palin just makes me more against obama. Not that I was ever for him... If they are mad at Bush, go berserk in front of the White House.

Now we get code pink trying to arrest Rove! :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,442861,00.html

1 - 12 of 12 Posts