FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well you live in learn I guess.

I found out after I purchased my recently acquired PS90, that it did not come with anything other than the magazine. No box, no manual and no sight tool. It was at a dealer I trust and it was supposed to be new, but I didn't ask about what was included until after the transfer was complete. I contacted FNH support about getting a box and manual and they asked for my address a week ago, but I haven't heard anything since. So, assuming FNH sends me a box and manual, am I out anything other than the sight tool and gun lock?

Edit: It came with a 50 round mag instead of 30 round though. I guess I got that going for me.

·
Premium Member
9,490 Posts
Should have been a box, manual, 1 mag and lock. Not sure about the sight tool as I have the Tri-rail model.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! That is about what I figured. Now I got to get a sight tool.

"This deal is getting worse all the time!"

·
Registered
57 Posts
OK I have plenty of NIB PS-90's and I never remember a sight tool in the box. So I dragged 3 new boxed ones out and looked. Nope manual, lock, magazine and gun. If you feel the need for the lock (nice blue, but not marked) I'll be happy to send one.

·
Registered
317 Posts
No sight tool in mine when I got it new. Been a couple of years since I got it so I don't know if they used to or come now with some.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine came with a manual, lock, sight tool ( dial/Allen key) sight removal tool and another Allen key. I bought the red for version.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Mine came with the gun, two magazines, box, manual, lock. NO sight tool or allen wrench though. I called FNH and they charged me ridiculous amount for sight tool since I needed it.

·
Registered
22,109 Posts
All you really need is the allen wrench, and a wide flat blade screw driver.

Reactions: sldcountry

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
If I remenber right, the USG did not have a sight tool in the box, the standard with FN rail did. Should have been the other way around. :th_shrug:

USG came packed with fun-size M&Ms.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts