FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm another, south of Houston. I pick up my PS90 tomorrow, I've already ordered the Urban sling, that's about all I "plan" to do with it, but you never know. I shot a friends last weekend and fell in love and immediately started looking for one. With the uncertainty of the coming elections, I plan to stock up on all magazines and ammo for all my high cap stuff, can't be too careful. Great site, I've learned so much just reading thru the threads.

Jim

·
Banned
2,293 Posts
Excellent...... mu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha...ha!

Photos are obligatory.

·
Registered
15,559 Posts
Just a little ways North of U - welcome aboard. We have more Texans here than in any other state - of course - Texas is nearly the size of Europe, so that could have something to do with it :lol:

·
Registered
459 Posts
A big welcome from Dallas.

The Urban E.R.T. slings are great, you're gonna love that sling. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I'm stocking up on 5.7x28mm ammo also.
:roll:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, going to pick it up now!

Madhouse, I love fast motorcycles, drag raced a few, wheelied all of them. Right now I have a Triumph Tiger 1050, getting too old for the all out sportbikes.

·
Banned
112 Posts
They don't bother me in the slightest. I guess I don't see what's so mesmorizing about them. The gifs don't change.
Carrying on, Welcome Tireshred!
Ya'll do realize the only reason Texas doesn't slip off into the gulf is because Oklahoma sucks, right?!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I just bought a ZX-14 :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Oh, and welcome by the way...and mad house how did you get my gf for your avatar?! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
Good stuff Iceman - you wish!!

Erica, glad you chimed in, you're the only person I was concerned about when putting that avatar up.

:?

Now, back to your regularly scheuled welcoming...

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
well the only difference would be mind has blond hair :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Erica_the_Red said:
They don't bother me in the slightest. I guess I don't see what's so mesmorizing about them. The gifs don't change.
Carrying on, Welcome Tireshred!
Ya'll do realize the only reason Texas doesn't slip off into the gulf is because Oklahoma sucks, right?!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha! Thanks Erica_the_Red, I've never heard that but have been to Oklahoma!

·
Banned
112 Posts
Sugar, the wind doesn't BLOW from the south, it's being SUCKED from the north!! LOL!!
:lol:
Not that I'm getting sour on Oklahoma or anything, but Colorado is looking better and better to me.

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, it scares the hell out of me

·
Registered
156 Posts
JASONMC

M1P90 said:
welcome Tireshed. Have fun here.

Madhouse.... Please change your avatar. I was staring at it for 10 minutes. Not good for me. :p
it's like a lava lamp.

Hey Ya from North East Texas

1 - 20 of 22 Posts