FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm another, south of Houston. I pick up my PS90 tomorrow, I've already ordered the Urban sling, that's about all I "plan" to do with it, but you never know. I shot a friends last weekend and fell in love and immediately started looking for one. With the uncertainty of the coming elections, I plan to stock up on all magazines and ammo for all my high cap stuff, can't be too careful. Great site, I've learned so much just reading thru the threads.

Jim

·
Banned
112 Posts
They don't bother me in the slightest. I guess I don't see what's so mesmorizing about them. The gifs don't change.
Carrying on, Welcome Tireshred!
Ya'll do realize the only reason Texas doesn't slip off into the gulf is because Oklahoma sucks, right?!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
I just bought a ZX-14 :)

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Oh, and welcome by the way...and mad house how did you get my gf for your avatar?! :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
well the only difference would be mind has blond hair :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Erica_the_Red said:
They don't bother me in the slightest. I guess I don't see what's so mesmorizing about them. The gifs don't change.
Carrying on, Welcome Tireshred!
Ya'll do realize the only reason Texas doesn't slip off into the gulf is because Oklahoma sucks, right?!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ha! Thanks Erica_the_Red, I've never heard that but have been to Oklahoma!

·
Banned
4,097 Posts
Yea, it scares the hell out of me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.