FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I'm new here and I'm starting off by asking for a favor. I have an FN Hi-Power in 9mm and have kinda hit some hard times financially. I really don't know what to ask for it. The pistol has had some enhancements. First, I purchased a Cylinder & Slide trigger-pull reduction kit and had a gunsmith install the kit. The kit consisted of a new hammer (ring type), sear, and springs. Then I purchased and had a gunsmith install a Cylinder and Slide wide-combat trigger. I have also installed a set of Uncle-Mikes rubber grips (the type that are copies of the Craig Spegel design. The pistol has less than 200 rounds through it. I haven't even fired it since the new trigger was installed.

I was going to look at the forum and simply see what people were selling them for, but did not see any for sale. Thanks in advance for your replies.

LarryC

·
Registered
93 Posts
It isn't a perfect system, but usually I check gun auction sites like www.gunbroker.com to get an idea for the actual value.

Otherwise, go to your local news stand and pick up one of the 100 different gun buyers guides. That will give you 'new' prices, but not always what someone is willing to pay.

MB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts