FN Herstal Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Mil Comm TW25B and the rest of there gun cleaning products as well, however they can be a bit pricey. I use Outers and Hoppes solvents and Remington Rem oil on my shotguns and commie guns.

So what's you like?

· Banned
4,055 Posts
i wish i could get a sample of the stuff bf i buy....i use a mixture of stuff at the moment that cleans and lubs, i cant remember everything i put into it but it is a mixture of diesel fuel, mineral spirits, auto tranny fluid, and a few other things.

· Registered
212 Posts
I use a copper graphite antiseize lube. Same stuff Glocks ship from the factory wtih. The graphite is a great lube, the copper in it gets worn down into the metal surfaces and smoooooths everything out. I use it on all my guns, no issues here in Fl. wtih temps from 20f to high 90s. Temps from rapid firing don't bother it, and it is non-gummy in the low temps.

· Registered
14 Posts
Gun Lube

Usually #9, but once on a range visit I needed to do a quick cleaning and had forgotten my lube and the guy next to me had some WD-40. I use a very light amount of that and was good to go for another 250 rds.
Keech

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.