FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
CrossBreed SuperTuck hybrid leather/kydex IWB. Didn't take any special fitting to fit (it was designed for a USG). I like it but obviously it is better by design worn with a belt

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any OWB holsters? I need one to mount under my radio in my truck. I have a black creek or something like that rig that velcros around a owb holster and mounts under the dash/radio.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hell, my friend, I'm still looking for a Safariland ALS retention paddle holster for my Mk1! I don't think they ever even made one, I emailed the company to find out what holsters they make that will fit my FsN at all!

·
Registered
2 Posts
only 2 responses with all the mk2 owners on here???? are you all using zipties attached to your belts or did you find a good holster?
I recently started using a MK2 holster from Defensor Gun Leather. It's been mentioned here on the forum several times. The craftsmanship of this holster is outstanding and Dennis was a pleasure to work with. I got a black cowhide holster, but he makes them in a variety of finishes depending on your tastes and budget. This holster can be worn OWB, IWB or IWB with tuckable clips. I'm using a Comp-Tac 1.5 belt with this rig and have been very happy with the combination.

Hope this helps.

Rony

·
Registered
382 Posts
You might give these guys a call- Holsters - Belt Holsters (OWB) - Garrett Industries, LLC. They have the 5-7 in their lineup but I would check with them specifically if they fit the Mk2 or not. The company has a great reputation, if it turns out the holster doesn't fit they will refund your money without hassle.

Reactions: Fnpurist

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm an initiative-taking guy, so I emailed Garrett Industries myself. Sheryl Garrett replies that they make holsters for both the USG and the Mk2! I wish I could include her reply directly, but for some reason the reply box won't accept my cut & paste using Windows 7. Has anyone else had this problem?

Anyway, I'm planning to order a pair of Silent Thunders for my USG, one IWB, one OWB (pic below with belt loop mount). The company also offers LEO/military discounts, email before ordering and they will send you a discount code.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,753 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Thank you JHS, here's Sheryl in her own words.

"We do make holsters for the FN 5.7 USG and MK2. Due to the size of this firearm, we usually don’t recommend IWB although we have several customers who are quite happy with it.

Sheryl Garrett

Garrett Industries, LLC"

'Nuff said.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts