FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I actually decided against the super expensive optic and bought a Nikon 4.5-14x40 Mil Dot Side Focus today... I'll see how it shoots tomorrow I have an hour and a half of barrel break in to do....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Optics on FN PBR XP .308

I have a Leupold 3.5x10 Tactical Mil Dot with A.R.M.S. #22 rings on both of my FN PBR XP's. Easy to re-zero between my PBR XP in .308 and .300 WSM.

·
Registered
227 Posts
The super sniper scopes get good reviews, and are not very expensive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I put a horus vison 4x16x 50 w/ the h-25 reticle. w/ a arms removeable cam lock base. that way I can switch it btwn guns.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think I am going to try the Leupold MK2 3-9x 40mm T-2, Mildot. I still want to use the stick for hunting and not just a paper puncher. Should be fairly decent at 500 with paper just the same but again not the main use.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I put a Springfield MkIII on mine. I don't believe they make them anymore, it's got a green illuminated reticle and is 2-14x50mm. It usually has a Bipod on it, but I take it off while it's in the safe. I load my own and I tell you what, this rifle is a tac driver. Sorry didn't have a pic by itself as I'm at work, working... really hard... yeah.. that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Zhur

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like the clearness of the Zeiss, good scope in the low seven range.

Oh yea, GO IRISH!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
my a3g has a 8x32 nxs nightforce in nightforce rings
target behind is 10.5 inches at 1000 yds in 10 to 15 mph alt 1620 ft

·
Registered
475 Posts
my pbr has a Leupold 3.5x10 40mm mark 4 PR (precision rifle) on it. A good quality scope at a good price, i think they replaced the PR line with the mark 2. Paid maybe $600 for mine.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I actually bought the Nikon originally and then returned it and paid the extra for a Leupold MK4 LR/T with Tactical Milling Reticule. Leupold makes an excellent product.

·
Registered
69 Posts
shootin on a budget but i have a burris fullfield II tactical 4.5-14x42.just as clear as a ziess

·
Registered
17 Posts
DanFla said:
shootin on a budget but i have a burris fullfield II tactical 4.5-14x42.just as clear as a ziess
no need to justify, I have the same scope and 4 other burris'. I'd put up my 4-16x signature w/ burris ballistic mil dot up against anything else.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts