FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere (probably on this website) that FN is rolling out some promo products like t-shirts, hats, stickers and other stuff for it's fans to buy. Any idea where to get this stuff, or when it will be introduced?

thanks!
Doug

·
Registered
21,554 Posts
Watch the top right of this site :?
From what I remember, they should have an online store up by the end of the year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
djv38 said:
Watch the top right of this site :?
From what I remember, they should have an online store up by the end of the year.
Which will be completely sold out 5 minutes after I get wind of it.

Seriously. If you didn't already know, I'm a complete FN freak. Having fired the M249 and M240B, as well as the M16/M4 and my personal FNP-45, and lusting after the P90 and Five-seveN for years...I'm kind of ga-ga for FN.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I sent an email to Barbara Sadowy ([email protected]) asking where I could find FN swag to buy, as I wanted to show my FN Pride!
She asked for my address and a week later I got a UPS delivery with a NICE embroidered hat, 3 SCAR tee shirts and 6 hat pins!
:?
Now, I'm not saying barrage her with emails begging for free stuff but they do treat people well!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yep, the SCAR tee's that I got have a vinyl image on the back that does not breathe at all!!!
Summer in Memphis has 99 degree temps with 99% humidity! Its going to be relegated to winter wear for sure!

I gotta get me one of those decals for the truck though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts