FN Herstal Firearms banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
I need to take some pics, I've been saying that for a few weeks and I still haven't got around to it.

I have a 12 gauge that my Grandfather bought new in the 1920's. He passed it down to my Dad who gave it to me before he died. Like this one...

I have a Mossberg Maverick 88 Nickel 12 gauge that I can't find any others like it. I bought it at a gun show (Late 1980's) new-in-box and I have never fired it. Maybe the guy at the gun show had it nickeled... I don't know and didn't think to ask when I bought it. I thought it was factory... and it may be for all I know.

A few months ago I picked up a Remington 870 Marine Magnum for home defense. It's cool.

:grin:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a Rem 870 security that has been converted to "a combat" shotgun w/ a pistol grip top folder stock with shot shell holder. It also has a front pistol grip, barrel shroud, and ghost ring sites. I also have a police special and a Famas all in 12 guage. I'll post pics when I get a chance.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've got only two shotguns, a Benelli M1 Super 90 with standard grip, not the pistol grip model also with extended tube and my first shotgun since I was a teenager Browning Auto 5 20 gauge Magnum with full choke.

I'll have to take pictures of both when I get some free time, I need to practice with my new 10 Megapixel point and shoot camera.

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not into skeet - but if my ranges allowed shotguns to be shot using the regular targets, I'd get another one (I used to have a Winchester 1300 - but after not having a place to shoot it for about 3-4 years, I sold it)

·
Registered
125 Posts
My Dad's 12 gauge Ithaca 37. He shortened the barrel and put an adjustable choke on it. It also has Choate plastic stock and forearm.

Pretty cool gun in that you can hold down the trigger and work the pump and it will fire as you work the pump. I'm not sure if all pumps do this but you can fire off 5 quick shots. :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not a big shotgun guy..

Remington 870
Two Mossberg 500's 12Ga
Mossberg 500 in .20
Saiga 12 with a few 10 round mags and the 20 round drum on its way.
SKB Skeet gun
few single shot's and some others..

One day Il look into a Striker 12.

·
Premium Member
4,479 Posts
Pistol grip that Remingtom 870! :D
Are you kidding? I'm going to put a bipod and sniper scope on it! :-D

I have a pistol grip and heatsheild for the Maverick and it looks bad ass. So yeah, I am wanting to do the same to the 870. Any suggestions on where to get a black heatshield for it?

·
Registered
15,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the AR style stocks that can go on the shotguns. If I still has one, I'd get one of those.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Any suggestions on where to get a black heatshield for it?
http://www.atigunstocks.com/product-rem870.html

They have with and without ghost ring sights, the one on my 870 had the welds pop but I just took it inside and hit it with the TIG welder. They have a Lifetime Warranty on all there stuff. I like the top folding stocks, I got one on my 870 as well and it takes alot of the recoil.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I have two, a Benelli M1 Super 90 pistol grip with surefire forgrip, tacstar sidesaddle, and bird cage turkey choke on it. the other is a side by side stoeger 12ga coach (which kicks like a mule).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts